Wednesday, October 13, 2010

May through June - 2010

Well, it has been a while since I have been on here... Just a little over two months. These last two months of summer vacation from school? Sucks! Oh wait, let me rephrase that; SUCKED! Yeah, I think that fits better.
     Let me start from the begging, the summer before my Senior year, we found out that my grandma had Cancer. This was the hardest thing that I had to take, which really made me realize that I had to be strong for my family. So, we got a "family friend" to be their care-giver. Mom has been been working for the school while I am still in school. Even though mom might have been busy, but we still managed to get grandma and grandpa involved with everything we can. Two months into my senior year, On October 6, 2oo8 my grandma passed away. That was the hardest thing that I had to deal with. But I managed to handle my anger and frustration in football practice, which I really needed, those guys were my second family. After that, their care-giver, went to SHIT!! The house was clean up until grandma died, but after she died, the house started to get cluddered, nasty and just straight up horrible. This house was my stomping grounds, I grew up in that house, and to see it like that just sickens me to the core!
     The care-giver is a horder in other words, she would be in the back room instead being in the front room with my grandma and grandpa at the time, why am I telling you all this? It all started when I found out that my grandpa fell and broke his hip! If she was in the front room instead of being in the back room, she could have prevented those falls. What makes me even madder, was that he fell two or three times BEFORE that! I was shocked, upset, annoyed, ticked, any other word that you can think about, all because I did NOT know that he has fallen that many times! So, we got him to the hospital, and they performed sergery to repair the hip.. He stayed in the hospital for two weeks, then was released to the nursing home in his home town. There was another event that has happend and I don't feel like explaining, cause I will just get upset to the point I will cry.
     While all of this was happening, the care-giver and her DAUGHTER, stayed in the house, and it just gotten worse, it made me sick. It was so bad, that Roaches were all over the house. But we ignored that because we got grandpa home finally,  about a month later after the second event, My Grandpa, Philip Otis Leonard, passed away at the age of 89 years and one month. This just killed me, I had to deal with having to go through his house, to find stuff that we should take... I found his cane that I bought him... (pause for a little bit of crying) Then I had to find the white suit that he loved to wear, so that he could be baried in it... There are so many memories in that house that I just miss how it looked; it was clean a tone of room to be able to walk around in, not having to worry about tripping over anything, Well those memories are gone.... Because the house is vertually distroyed! THANKS TO THE DAMN CARE-GIVER AND HER DAMN DAUGHTER! The house hasn't been clean for almost two years! I am sick of their LAZY ASSES! The care-giver is a hypocondrac, and her daughter is a WHORE!!! DON'T ASK! I'll only get pissed off more! (takes a deep breath and tries to calm down)
     It is currently Wednesday July 21, and on Sunday July 25, Operation, Remove the Hermit, horders, hypocondriac and whore, will be taking place. I would just love to move there shit out of the house, and be able to tell them to get the hell out of the house... Then, I would be at peace, and very relieved, to know that the two most horrible, lazy, hypocondractic people will me out of my grandparents house...
     I know I am a horrible person to say that, but I wanted to leave you with this question; would you want two people like that to come in, and just destroy your house like they did my grandparents house? Would you? Email me with your responces at house_of_dragons@hotmail.com. Peace, love, and blessings to you all!

1 comment: